Reopening Your Museum & Building Contact-less Visitor Experiences
Wednesday, May 27 @ 1pm EST
As museums plan for re-opening, one transformation taking place is the move towards contact-free, self-guided visitor experiences in light of the health and safety policies due to Coronavirus.
In this webinar, we’ll focus on how you can create or evolve your mobile guide program for this new normal, taking into account technology, operations, way-finding, interpretation and engagement.
You’ll walk away with new insights and answers to these questions:
– How do I launch a safe Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program at my museum?
– What do I do with my existing hardware and rentable fleet of devices?
– What are my IT/AV considerations?
– What is my Marketing & Distribution Checklist to ensure visitors find and access our digital offerings while onsite?
– What “new” opportunities exist (e.g. location awareness & tracking, image recognition, AR, timed entry etc. )?
As always, we’ll have practical how-to information and take your questions along the way!
ABOUT THE HOST
Samantha Diamond is CEO of CultureConnect, an award-winning technology company bringing innovative digital experiences to museums and cultural heritage organizations. Follow us on Twitter @CulturexConnect or reach out at email@example.com.