Wednesday, October 21 @1pm EST
Mobile Guide Strategies: in-gallery, at-home, and on personal devices
Whether your institution is still closed or has re-opened, your mobile guide strategy has had to evolve due to the Coronavirus. In this webinar, we’ll share frameworks for thinking through your mobile guide program and call out case studies to illustrate. We’ll cover:
– Content strategy frameworks and tools
– At-home use-case for a mobile guide
– Bring-Your-Own-Device best practices for in-gallery
– Rethinking the ‘scavenger hunts’ to engage all age groups
– Developing solution for ‘now’ that still works ‘after’ Coronavirus
– Where and how to publish, gate, and monetize
You’ll walk away with practical solutions for thinking through your mobile guide program whether you are doing this for the first time, switching from traditional hardware, or already have experience with creating mobile apps.
As always, we’ll take your questions along the way (feel free to send us in advance as well).